Article Submission – General Rules & Guidelines
We accept contributions from guest authors/contributors at pteupdates.com. However, we have a no-compromise possibility when it comes to quality.
We want your post to be:
- Original (content curation is encouraged in case the proper source is cited)
- Minimum 700 words in length
- A pleasure to read
- Properly formatted
What are we looking for in a guest post?
We accept only PTE related contents.
- PTE TIPS
- PTE PREPARATION MATERIAL
- PTE TEST TIPS & STRATEGIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXERCISES
- IMMIGRATION NEWS & TIPS
General Rules & Guidelines
- Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- Please format your post as a WORD (.doc or .docx) document.
- Very Important: Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE. Otherwise, we will immediately trash your post without warning.
- One DOFOLLOW link per post, which is to be listed in the content.
- We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
- Anything that looks similar to spam/advertisement (excessive linking etc.) will also not get published.
- We hate grammatical mistakes and poor spelling. Make sure to review, edit, and format your post before sending it to us.
- We reserve the right to edit the content before publishing it.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- You may include links within the article, but they must be relevant resources to the article and topic discussed.
- No affiliate codes or referral links or paid links are allowed in posts.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read any posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a week if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials. Pitch your idea. Include links to relevant writing samples.
Recent Headshot (compressed photo in Kb):
Website / Blog URL:
Social Profile URLs (all): Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
Author Bio: 200 -250 Chars max.