Listen to the audio first to answer multiple-choice questions. Select the correct responses from all the given options. Here is PTE Listening Multiple Choice Choose Multiple Answers Sample 1.
1. Listen to the audio and answer the question.
What are the correct statements about the sugar?
1. Naturally occurring sugar in fruits and milk is not bad for health
2. People should be careful about the amount of sugar they consume from manufactured
3. World Health Organisation recommends no food should contain more than six teaspoons of sugar
4. People in the UK consume the most sugar in the world averaging 15 teaspoons a day
5. Food packaging doesn’t correctly represent the amount of sugar in foods